Sunday, March 23, 2008

Its a sunday afternoon.... warm... quiet... and boring.. Haha..
Bought some stuffs yesterday. Went to rent a HK drama series to watch. Wanted to rip it into my phone and watch on the way to and fro from work. But it seems like not worth the effort. Haha... cos for a 1 hour show.. I need to use almost a equal amount of time to transfer it into my phone. So yar... in order to prepare like 1 episode to watch a day for the week. I need to spend 5 hours at home converting the files.

Anyway... today is the end of the long weekend liao. Kind of sad... tmr have to go start work again liao... No more holidays until may... So sad... But actually okay lar... keeping myself occupied isn't too bad a thing. Starting to adapt to work liao. Just hope that they wun take away my internet connection anytime soon. Cos there is a shortage of cubicles in the office. So maybe in a few weeks time, when new people come in. I might not have a cubicle to myself. I duno how they are going to arrange a place for me. But I just hope that there will be a connection wherever I might be sitted. Haha...without msn I dun think I can survive long. :S

Duno why.. sunday afternoon always seems to be alot warmer then other days. I can just feel the heat radiating from outside my window. The fan dosen't seem to do any good as its just the warm air being circulated round and round the room. My fridge also dun have anything nice and cooling.. haha... Hmm... wait... maybe I go see if I can find anything again.. haha...

K lar... blog another time :) Bye~

No comments: