Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hello! I'm back from FTB! Haha... it was alot better than wad I expected. And I really enjoyed it. Initially I had expected it to be similar to YJ orientation at Ubin OBS where we had to stay in the forest and doing all the field cooking and stuffs. But this time round we were at the east coast camp site and the facilities there are quite good. Accommodation was in camp and food was catered. So thats already a huge plus point already. I'm very happy to be in team A14. The people are great. Everyone was really trying to help each other and make this experience a good one. Hope to keep in contact! The activities are also well planned. I think the organizing committee did a fairly good job in keeping the events well paced. Overall, I really had a great time at FTB. Although it very tiring... Haha... I slept like 12 hours when I got home, and my body is aching all over. :P

Tomorrow morning I'm finally going for my first driving practical lesson. It was really a long break since I'm first eligible to start lesson. After my Basic theory, I went working and until now I haven't got time to start my lesson. My PDL is expiring very soon so I had to get it renewed already... I'm hoping that I can finish everything before my membership for school expires in Dec this year. Otherwise it would be another sum of money to get it renewed. Kind of excited. Haha... I'm finally able to drive. I guess the feeling would be quite nice.

Alright, thats about all for today. See ya~

No comments: