Saturday, July 12, 2008

Woo... My time table is packed all the way till almost start of school with all the camps and community service. It has been a long time since my time table was this packed. So many things to attend and so many things to do. Luckily I quit my job at the correct time. At first I thought I would have alot of free time quitting it so early, But I guess I'm wrong. Haha... Now I couldn't squeeze in my driving lessons... Argh... my PDL is expiring in August already. I won't be able to complete everything by then so I guess I need to spend another sum of money to get it renewed.

Went for the team building session for community service today. Had quite some fun. It has been a while since I had so much walking around. Haha... My legs are now aching. Although our group wasn't the most enthu around, we still managed to smoke through alot of stations and completed quite a respectable amount of station in the limited time slot. :) Hope for the coming 8 days we can have more fun together :)

Alright think thats about all for today. Won't be writing long entries like while I'm still working. Haha... Now no more time in the office to slack around. I hope they are doing fine back at my previous office. Praying hard that I do not leave too much errors behind otherwise next time also no face to go back and visit them :) Also don't want to spoil my good reputation :P OKay, so I shall blog again... See ya~

No comments: