Friday, July 18, 2008

Wee~ Finally got hold of this book. Its titled 'Should I flush my goldfish down the loo? and other modern morals'. I first saw it at popular bookshop and got interested to read it. So I went to the library to check its availability. I was so happy to see it available at CCK library... but too bad it was on loan at that time. Then today I went back to check and found it :)

I think it would be an interesting read. Been a while since I last read a book. A small quote from the back of the book. ' I returned home to discover that one of my goldfish was very unwell. When my partner came home, he just wanted to flush the poorly goldfish down the lavatory. Having discovered that our views on the sanctity of life are so far apart. Should I leave him? '

Interesting right? Haha... wait till I finish the book and then write a short review for you guys :) For those who are interested, you can go buy the book or borrow it from the library. When I last check there are still like 5 to 6 copies available in other libraries. :)

No comments: