Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just came back from watching The Dark Knight. Nice movie I must say... although I feel kind of confused about the story... Haha... Didn't managed to catch some of their conversation so there are some details that I didn't really understand. But overall the action is quite nice :) Lots of cool moves and explosion. Its a long movie so I think its good to find a cinema with nice chairs to sit on. I watched it at Jurong Point and my butt is aching towards the end of the movie. Oh there is this student promotion now where tickets are only for $6. Which I think is quite a good deal. So you can consider watching it :)

Other than that I also watched Red Cliff the past Sunday. Thats another nice movie. Their army formations reminds me of our NDP. :S Haha...

Today is a break from 2 consecutive days of StarringSMU. It was very tiring... On tuesday we had to go around collecting photos of people for the Pledges for the Nation. Its really hard work. I think its even harder than flag day. Cause for flag day, you hold the can and people will know what you are doing. But for this, we had to explain to them what it is about and so many people are just camera shy. Their faces won't be splashed all over singapore. Just a tiny tiny photo in a col large of 30,000. I think if I were the one being approached, yes at first I would reject them, but after learning what it is about I think I won't mind having my photo taken.

The next day we had to learn some drum rhythm and dance moves. Haha.. that was the most silly and funny part. It was then that I realised what I big wooden block I am and I got some serious psycomotor problems... I totally cannot coordinate my hands and legs and they are so stiff and inflexible. I look so silly when I am dancing... Haha.... I wonder how I am going for the samba walk :S Total embarrassment... haha...

Well, so after 2 days of activity I can finally have my rest until next week for the car wash.
K lar, thats about all for now :) See ya~

No comments: