Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hmm. Sux that my phone doesn't have a proper function for me to type long messages. I'm typing on the email function now then i'll need to retrieve it from the email outbox later on. 

Omg, my phone really sux when it comes to this. I just accidently deleted a whole lot of words that i typed. Now i have to retype it again. And guess what, i can't sync the email inbox with the com. So i'm now retying it again on my ipod touch. I think the ipod touch is still the best :)

Anyway, i was typing about what i've been thinking since the last entry. I think it is these quiet an tired moments during the study break that i get emo enough to bother to think about my life and how has it been. As mentioned in the previous entry. I've been thinking whether i'm really pursuing the things i love. 

I know this may sound abit bhb. But i have this feeling that i'm destined for something great. I just need to find the key to unlock this. I've been searching in the past few years but am still lost. Hope to find it soon.  

No comments: