Sunday, March 04, 2007

Haiz... sunday night again... tmr booking in liao... suddenly the weekend seems so short.... Been too used to having long weekends... now... haiz.... coming week will be one full week... no more off or leaves liao... not even public holidays... haiz... but okay lar... at least got something to celebrate this friday.... Haha... My 1 year soldier!!! lol... finally... I completed 1 year of service already... 1 more year to go!!!! Come on!!! Haha... :D

Been rather tired recently... duno why... but really tired... both physically and mentally as well. My eyes are pinkish... dark eye rings are darker than usual... I duno is it the lack of sleep or not... but then I should have enough sleep wad... slept for like 9 hrs yesterday... okay lar... maybe the sleep debt I owe is too much for it to be repaid with 1 or two days of longer sleep.

Tmr going to start chalking up a whole week of sleep debt again.... Hate my bunkmates... Every night so late then sleep. Then I am the kind of people that can't get to sleep easily.

K lar... 1 more year to go... then I dun have to sleep with those irritating people again. Haha... guess this might be the last chance I get to sleep with other people lar. Cos next time I wun have any Halls of hostels to stay in. So yar... wun have this kind of problem anymore... Argh.... just bear with it for ONE MORE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye~

No comments: