Sunday, March 11, 2007

wow... I am really impressed by a portfolio done by my friend. Its really nice. Has been a long time since I am so excited about a design. Its truly innovative.

www.qwertydesign.net

Do visit it. The navigation of the site is very well done.

haha... here I am trying to set up my own design studio... thinking that I'm good... but after looking at his portfolio... I think nah.. lol... I still got a long way to go.

But then nvm... I seem to move away from that idea already. :S haha... I think designing is not my main competency. I got other plans... and I hope it will work :) lol... I guess I can't stay with a idea for long. I just keep generating ideas and then get excited about them and forget about my old ideas. Haha... maybe that what I do best lar... generating ideas... lol... but not staying commited to them...

Gonna spend the next week rethinking about when I am going to do... organise my thoughts abit... cos its really in a mess now... I got like 3 projects that I want to do on hand.... so yar... have to decide which one to focus on. :X

No comments: