Sunday, March 11, 2007

haiz... another weekend just like that... I really hate booking in.... I cannot take it anymore.... There was one period of time when I felt okay with it already... but then now I start to not be able to take it.... I want to ORD... and I want it now!!!!!!! haha.... 1 more year leh... duno how to endure it... But okay lar... its march now... and soon march will be over...

Feeling abit tired now... dunno is it tiredness or the dread of booking in... How long do I still need to suffer from this pre-booking in syndrome?

Weekends seems to be getting shorter and shorter. Duno is it because I've been busy... Has been quite some time since I last ate dinner at home. Usually its lunch and then I'm off... then when I come back... its the end of the day liao.... Is that what happens when u are busy working? I duno... I've never been as busy as I'm now. I longed to be busy last time... cos I was really bored... I thought I would be happier when I'm busy.... But am I really happy? Well.. I guess so... I only feel sad cos the time is short... All ns fault lar... haha... cos yar... whenever I come home... then I realise my day is just gone like that... then I sian liao... hope that after I ord... I wun feel the time restrain anymore :) And I would be even happier!

K lar... I'm working towards my new year resolution... to meet more people and improve my social life. I'm making good progress... so yar :D Must cheer myself on :D

thats all for now lar.... gonna try to sleep now... shorten my misery.... just sleep and the resign to the fate that I'm gonna be stuck in camp for another 5 days before coming out again... Looking on the bright side... thats another week nearer to ORD... haha.... bye~

No comments: