Saturday, March 10, 2007

Hmm.... seems like blogger has merged with google...

anyway... I wanna spend some time blogging about something. Its about the education system. Not too long ago was the release of the A levels results. There were many articles about how people in the top JCs were unhappy because they did not score the perfect score.

Well... that may not concern me directly but then an incident happened right at home that compelled me to write something about this issue of unhappiness created by our education system.

To cut the story short, my sis changed one of her subject to Art, and my mom is very against it. So yar... some things happened at home lar. Don't want to say too much... as the saying goes "dun wash ur dirty linen in public"

At first I was also very against the idea of her changing the subject, as I see that art is not an easy subject and from what I see is the standard of my sis, she wouldn't really make it. But then, just in the afternoon, she came to me and showed me her first assignment. It wasn't really very well done... but she was happy. And I guess that is really what matters. To be happy. Whats the point of having her stick to her original subject when she's not going to be happy even when she score good grades?

When I got my A levels result... I was really really happy... I even got to collect my result on stage. It became such a big affair... I really thought I was smart... haha... but then... now... thinking of it.... my result is nothing.... there are tons of people scoring perfect score.... and many others near perfection... so what is my result compared to them?

But at least I was happy... and I think this is why my results are more valuable than the others.

So yar... lets all make choices that will make us happy! :)

Life is short.... make it a happy journey.

No comments: