Sunday, May 20, 2007

haiz... sian... another sunday night book in.... but okay lar... not as bad as the previous few times... at least dun need to go back so early.

The past week has been bad... really bad... made a lot of terrible mistake. Making mistakes is still fine... the problem is that this mistakes caused trouble to my friends. This is what I hated most. When things goes wrong and its my mistake... then fine.. I can take it. I'm used to making mistakes... afterall this is what make me the person I am today. I do alot of things by trail and error... and in this process.... dozen of mistakes have been made. But I learned from it and get better. So these are my mistakes... I dun want anyone else to be implicated by my mistake. However the 3 big mistakes I've made last week have caused trouble to the people around me... This is what I feel bad about. Haiz.... the past week is really bad luck for me lar... hope that things will turn for the better this coming one.

Anyway... today is my birthday :) Haiz... finally turned 20 already... haha.... old liao lar... My age number no longer start with the digit one... I've lived my second decade as a little human being on this big big world. The coming decade would be the most exciting part of my life. It will be full of energy and vibrance. In this coming decade.... I'll start off with my uni life... then would be my career.... Looking forward to this coming decade. :) My birthday wish? Well... I hope I'll be a happier person :D

Another thing has been bothering me. Somehow people have a impression that I'm a good and obedient person with a sense of responsibility. But then I'm not.... I'm actually a fuck-up person. I do things half fuck, cut corners and take the easy way out. Always having this 'arga arga' 'looks okay then alright' attitude. I don't seek for perfection of anything near that.
So when people have this impression of me. I have to live up to their expectation. I try to do my best in my work... but sometimes I become very tired.... I can't meet their expectation anymore. Did something quite bad last week.... Something that dosen't fit into other's impression of me. But I just dun care... I'm tired...

Anyway... whatever lar hur... I just dun care... but then duno why I have a very strong sense of conscience.... Whenever I do something bad... I'll feel bad for quite sometime... until I start to forget about the matter when time passes by. So yar... maybe this is what that guides me to become a responsible person lar... So yar... U guys still can trust me... haha... :P I'm still a good person... :D

K lar... nothing much already.... Looking forward to the next weekend.... See ya. Have a nice week ahead.

No comments: