Sunday, May 06, 2007

Hello... won't be starting the blog with 'another sunday night' again... haha... cos yar.... its only evening now :D

Gonna book in later.... sian.... but okay lar... feeling better already.... finished my bottle of cough syrup... not taking it anymore... so perhaps without the drowsy side effect I'm feeling better now :) Flu still persist... cough too... but then all under control :)

Just finished downloading a anime called Ray the animation. Its a very interesting medical anime. Its about this doctor with X-ray eyes that can see through a person's body into his organs. Haha.... then there are also other interesting characters in the hospital too.... They have a director that looks and acts like a pirate... and nurses who can fight pretty well... haha... only watch 2 episodes... Its a short anime lar... only like 10+ episodes in total... so yar... highly recommended by me :D

Also been watching planet earth... Its really a very nice documentary.... Can't imagine there are still such nice places left on earth.... If I ever had a chance... I would like to go see those beautiful places with my own eyes... I believe it would be a breath taking experience. So yar... we should really try to conserve our nature. There is this recent hype about conservation... I hope that this would carry on as well... finally this matter is being brought to such high attention... so yar... hope that we will be able to solve the problem before this issue gets cold again....

K lar... nothing much... bye~ Have a nice week ahead :)

No comments: