Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tuesday night... Its amazing how fast my off is spent... haha.... Tmr got to book in again... but then... good thing is at night get to book out once more...

Feeling rather lethargic lately... Having a headache with my designing work... I've come to a point where I need to decide whether designing is just my hobby or is it going to be my work. I need to choose which is it cos it will have a big impact on the things I do.

I've always treat designing as my hobby. I just design at my free will... anything and anytime... This is easy... and fun... and it feels great. Inspirations find me and I do my designs...

But then in recent times... it started to become more like my work. I design because I need to design. I do not now wait for inspirations to find me... I look for them... I force myself to design... and then come up with products that I don't really feel excited about. Because this is what I have to do and not what I want to do. Although the product still comes out nice and beautiful... but... there is no excitement and anticipation about it...

I wanted to go back to it being just my hobby. Where I can take it slow and wait for inspirations to strike me. But then... if I do so... that means to give up on all the work I've done so far. My litbud.com and the many other projects that I have on hand now. Because I don't know when I'll get inspired again about litbud. It may come soon... or it might never come at all. If it never came... then litbud will be stuck like this forever.... There won't be any further developments.

So yar.... duno what to do now....

No comments: