Saturday, May 05, 2007

Sian.... Fell sick... Argh.... It was a sorethroat at first... then it became a fever and cough... yesterday was feeling better already... but then had to do flu vaccination for ppl at the medical center... Then when priming the needles I think I came into contact with the vaccination... thats where I suppose I got the flu from.... Shouldn't have did the vaccination if I knew this would happen... quite careless on my part... argh... take this as a lesson lor... hope it won't happen again next time.

Tmr still need to book in by 8... cos of the stupid ATP that I have to cover lor.... haiz... waste my time... Didn't want to do the cover at first... but due to some considerations... lan lan have to do it...

Sian ar!!!! Anyway.... its may already... Woho~ Soon it will be june and its half a year gone :D So happy... haha.... K lar... not in the mood to blog too much.... bye~

No comments: