Friday, May 11, 2007

Hello... its friday night... got a little time to spare before I need to book in for RT tmr, so decided to take this time to write an entry.

Had been feeling rather down for the past few days. Many thing have changed. The old batch of people in my company has ORDed. Now my bunk is only left with myself. Its kind of empty. And there is this sudden discomfort in the change. It used to be very noisy with people making lots of noise even late into the night. I hate it... but now that its gone... it feels kind of empty...

Haiz... the familiar faces will be gone. It took my quite a while to get used to them when I first came into the company 6 months ago. Its only recently that I grew really comfortable with them and now when things are changing for the better, they had to leave. Will miss them....

Duno lar... maybe I'm just getting abit too emotional... haha...

Anyway... life wouldn't be too much a change for me lar... Life still goes on.... and I'm still counting down till my ORD day.... which is like still so far away.... haha.... I want to get out of this place as soon as possible.... I can to go back to my civilian life.... but okay lar... days are not that hard to pass.... there are things to look forward to. For now... its towards the end of the month where I'll get a long weekend. That will also bring me to the month of June already... half way through the year....

Argh.... sian ar.... haven't been feeling well for the past month or so.... neck is aching.... head feels heavy.... hope I'll be able to solve the problem soon...

k lar... nothing much.... bye.

No comments: