Thursday, August 21, 2008

All is not lost, I managed to get another slot for FTT on the 28th, which is next week. Have to constantly remind myself not to miss it again.

Oh well... first week of school is almost over. Actually its quite over since tuesday because I only have a 2 day week! It really feels good to not have any lessons after that. 2 days passes very fast, so it seems like the week ended just like that. Although I still have to go back to school for projects, the feeling is quite different. Its is very much more casual and relax.

First week of school, everything went on smoothly. It was better than expected. At first I was quite worried for some lessons like comms and biz law. But after the first lesson, it seems quite okay. Biz law is still quite comfusing but I think I can get over it soon.

All in all life is still going good :) Blog another time~

No comments: