Saturday, August 09, 2008

Yay! Everything is almost finally over. I've finished my 2 camps and CSP. So now just have to prepare to start school. Just came back from my bondue camp yesterday. The activities are fun. Haha... The first day we already got very very dirty. We got mud+ ketchup+ soy sauce+ flour+ vineger+ toothpaste+ peanut butter+ tobasco+ egg+ banana+ watermelon all over ourselves. Then we also played captains ball with raw chicken. I think thats the most gross part. I didn't play in the chicken match, but I played with raw cuttlefish as the ball. There was really a conflict of feelings when I watch the chicken being tossed around as a ball. It was really hilarious but I kind of felt sad for the chicken. Like it died for us as a food source, and after he died we still play and toss it around. Its like we are still torturing it after its death.

Anyway, after that the activities are more tone down. We went geylang for supper, sentosa to play games and we had a drinking session the last night. Our team didn't drink too much, so we were more or less sober, but we heard alot of stories of those who drank over their limits.

It was quite a nice experience. But I think I should have been more enthu abit and talk more. Somehow I was very quiet. But overall, I still enjoyed the camp.

This would most probably complete my orientation experience. For the past weeks its really having fun all the way. I guess its part of the university experience and I'm glad that I didn't miss out the fun. Haha... And I'm like super tanned now lar. After spending so many days out in the sun.

K lar... will blog again when I'm free. Bye~

No comments: