Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Hello. Just finished packing for the camp tmr. Its another 3 days camp. Hope that the activities are fun and the teammates are nice. But from the first looks of it, its kind of disappointing. The turn out for the pre camp dinner was bad. Don't know if they really cannot make it or just don't bother to come. I definately hope its not the latter. Afterall, we all signed up for the camp willingly, its not like FTB where it is compulsory, so I hope that everyone will be more enthu abit.

This time round I'm not feeling as sian as before FTB. Cos I know I'll be staying in school, at least the accomodation is much better. Haha... So now I just hope that the activities and the team members are fun.

Its the final big event for me before school starts . 2 weeks after this would be the start of school already. When school starts, I think the feeling will be quite different. I've been like in the orientation mood for the past weeks. Like just go school and play games. HAha...Its really a long long orientation. So since this is the last major event, I really hope it will turn out great. Haha.. I have high hopes and expectation for this camp,especially after my FTB. Haha... I hope it will be even better than it. So yar, must not dissappoint me okay.

Hmm... k lar.... its gonna be a long day tmr. Think I should get some rest. Bye~

No comments: