Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I went to watch Money No Enough 2, after getting good response from my family and Alan who had watched it. Well, I didn't really find it nice. The whole movie is very draggy. The storyline is very weak. Its almost like a channel 8 drama. There are alot of scenes that just wastes time, and some scenes are a outright advertisement for their sponsors. I know they needed sponsors to help with the budget, but they can at least do it more tactfully. Sometimes it almost seem like a commercial break in the middle of the movie.

They wasted almost half the time in the beginning talking about MLM, which is not much of a interesting topic or rather it is totally boring. Then the next half they try to act pity on the topic of ageing. They tried to make it a touching movie. But, I think they failed. What they did was to make the actor act pityful, but without a solid storyline, they didn't really touch me.

All in all, I think this may be the worst movie that Jack neo has made. Really dissappointing.

No comments: