Tuesday, October 24, 2006

haiz... tmr have to book in to camp liao... haiz... sian... Kind of have the same feeling when school reopens after the holidays... haha...
Anyway... just looking forward to the weekends :) which is not too far away lar... since its already tuesday now... Got medical center duty this friday... which means that I would only be booking out this saturday.

Sian ar... suddenly ORD seems so far away... Just a couple of days ago I saw one of my seniors getting his pink ic.... I suddenly felt sad... I want to go back to civilian life!!!! But okay lar... the next few months will pass fast... October is ending very soon... then comes november... nothing much to expect in Nov... but then I'm just waiting for my block leave in december. Then I'll have a good nice and long break again :) And that will bring me to the year of 2007. The first 3 mths would pass rather smoothly I supposed... with all the holidays... then in march... I can celebrate my 1 year of service!!! Haha... which means I can very fast countdown to my ORD date :D

haiz... k lar... nothing much I can do....

No comments: