Sunday, October 29, 2006

Haiz... sian ar!!!! Tmr have to book in again... somehow this seems to be a very short weekend.... Perhaps I've been too used to long weekends... :S had been enjoying long weekends for the past few times... then when it return to normal... it feels so short...

Haven't been feeling very good lately... Kind of moody and depressed... Perhaps its because of the RT thats is coming... Haiz... Also perhaps I'm really bored lar... I want to find something to do... something that I can also earn extra cash while doing too... But no lobang leh....

Neck feels very stiff now... slight headache...

Oh well... its a long week ahead... must make myself happy... otherwise how to survive? Really looking forward to the block leave....

K lar... nothing much liao.. bye~

No comments: