Monday, October 02, 2006

Hmm.... have been doing some financial analysis of my current situation. Cos recently due to the nature of my work.... I kind of like keep spending money... going for canteen breaks everytime, taking cab around, spending during weekends... So yar... kind of like lose track of how much am I spending already and have I exceeded my monthly allowance or not.

Did some calculation. And okay... I'm still spending within control. :) But then... it seems that I have no other income other than from the monthly allowance given by the SAF... which is not satisfying... haha... I need to look for other sources of income.

I want to find a weekend job. Its the best thing to do, I can kill time during the weekends and get extra cash. But then the problem is to find a suitable job.

Then I have some investment going on... My website that is still under construction.... this would be quite a long term investment as it is one of the more complex investment. There are many things that needs to be done and with my current strength it would take a very long time. I'm still looking for partners for the venture. Some have pledge their support but then their expertise is not needed in this phase of the work. I need expertise in digital graphics design and webdesign. Oh well... as I said this would be a long and hard road...

Next I would like to try playing with something with instant rewards. This is a new investment which I'm still studying its feasibility. I want to take out a small pool of money to experiment with soccer betting. It is a simple game with simple rules. And the bets are small. And it provides a fair bit of information to make a calculated risk. So I would like to try my hands at such things... Maybe just a teaser before I start learning to play stock market in future :) Things will be done within control and even if I lose everything its not too much a price to pay.

K lar... so yar.... hope to get more ways to increase my income lar... cos my expenditure is getting higher and higher, if my income dosen't keeps up then my mini economy would suffer.

Thats all for now... bye :)

No comments: