Sunday, October 01, 2006

Arlow... Long time since I last posted. Com was down for quite a while cos of some modem problem. Things are fine... went for parade reharsals for the past week. Got to stay out :) Staying out is so nice... haha...

The actual parade is held next tues. And it marks the end of another small chapter of my ns life. We spent about 2 weeks together, trained together, laugh at the incompetent parade commander together.... It was fun :) And now we have to part...

It is a good to have this kind of small little events throughout your NS life. You get a chance to break free from your mundane work in camp. It helps to make time pass faster... haha... And soon 2 years will be up :) And I can finally be free~ Actually... ORD dosen't seem that far anymore. Although I'll still short of a few months to become a one year soldier. DUno why, but I just felt that way... :)

Sometimes I ponder.... some of my friends who are the same age as me are still busily studying... either mugging for their A lvls or working hard on their end of course project. And here I am... in the army camp... having gone through my hardest part of the NS life.

Hmm... K lar... thats about all for now.. .bye~

No comments: