Saturday, October 28, 2006

Just attended a birthday dinner... felt quite out of place... :S Its a guy from my new company... so we only know each other for like less than a month... somemore we seldom talk to each other... so I dun really know him. But okay lar... since he invited me so I just go lor... I thought its just a simple catered buffet... so I just went wearing shorts and slippers and without any present... Thought I'll would just go there show my face then go off lor... didn't expect to stay long... But then.. I was wrong... It was a restraunt buffet... :S Felt alittle bit awkard.... haiz... next time must get more information before going to such events... :S

Anyway... was feeling quite bad in the afternoon... didn't have a good night sleep yesterday... was doing duty yesterday... and only slept about 4 hrs.... kept being disturbed.... So duno why I felt terrible... then got a slight fever too... but now felt much better already...

k lar.. nothing much liao... bye~

No comments: