Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hello... Sunday nite again... Feeling very bloated... Every weekend at home my stomach will be stuff fully with food. Either from my grandma who never feels that I ate enough or from the excessive ordering of food when eating out with my family. But heng ar... today I weight myself... never increase.. haha... although I feel that my waistline had already increased by quite alot. The pants that I bought a year ago when I am still in the army can no longer fit... they are too tight... :S Had to go shopping soon....

Talking about shopping... Had wanted to go shopping for a long time already... But everytime when the weekends come... I just feel lazy to go out. After all the work during the weekday.. I just want to stay at home... do nothing... and then pass the day....

Oh... by the way... I'm thinking of blogging in better english... Haha... cos I realised that my english deteriorated by alot. My grammer is in a total mess... So yar... From the next paragraph onwards... I shall use lesser of 'So yar' '....' and 'haha'.... OKie~ So lets start.

I guess it would be easier for the reader to read too if I write in proper english. Alright, my english is still broken, but at least I tried. :)

Start of another week tomorrow. I've been kind of counting down to the end of my contract. I don't know if it is the job that I'm tired of or the working life. Work wise, I have to admit that it is quite tough because the work requires me to go face to face with my shortcomings. I have a hard time controlling myself to not make any mistakes. It is very tiring and stressful to live under this kind of pressure. I am very lucky to have a boss that is understanding. If not for him I would have been fired long ago.

The coming week would be the first week of my extended contract. 3 more weeks to go after that. I am still considering whether to accept another extension if offered. I really want to stop working, but I can't bear to part with the money. I have many things that I want to buy so its hard to decide whether to give it up or not.

Well, perhaps its still early for me to worry. I might not even be offered another extension. Haha.

Lets talk about other things. Recent excitement about the EPL final few matches had got me interested :D So I decided to join in the fun and place some bets :P I don't watch soccer, its boring, so the only way for me to get some trill from the game would be through soccer betting. But I don't bet much too, just enough to make me interested and join in the excitement :) I placed some bets on some unpopular results. I have this feeling that these kind of big matches, the results always surprises people. So I chose not to follow the crowd and bet on the popular choices. Although the chance of winning may be lower, but its only a small amount. I just take it as paying for some entertainment :) Hope to see some good results tomorrow :D

Okay. Think thats all for today. Have a nice week ahead :D

No comments: