Monday, May 19, 2008

Its monday night :) Short week ahead. Hope that this week will pass peacefully without any major mistakes. After which will bring me to the second last week of work already. Am very much looking forward to the end of my contract. I can't continue working there anymore although its a very pleasant environment to work in. The people are nice, boss is nice, the pantry is nice. Work desk is spacious. Aircon is cool. Everything is nice, except for my job scope. I have almost zero aptitude for accounting. I am careless, and most probably care - less as well.. In other words either I make mistake unknowingly, or I couldn't be bothered to make things perfect. I am imperfect. My work is imperfect as well. But there is beauty in imperfection, although that beauty is not appreciated in accounting. So I have been working under tremendous amount of stress in trying to make sure that things turns out alright. It was alright in the beginning as when you are new, you are more easily forgiven. I've been there for 3 months already, the tolerance for mistakes has almost gone down to zero. But it is just me to make mistakes. So in order not to tarnish the good impression they have of myself. I would leave before the expectation soar beyond what I could fulfill. :P

Oh, I celebrated my birthday with my relatives on saturday. Had a BBQ at my home. Would want to thank my parents for organising it. A lot of effort was put in by them to prepare the whole BBQ. :D


Thats about all for tonight. Start of another working week tomorrow. To all those who are also working. The weekend is one day nearer :D Just bear with it! See ya~

No comments: