Sunday, May 04, 2008

ANother Sunday nite :) Haha...

Last week was great... having a may day holiday really shorten the week. Haha... But that also means I got lesser time to clear my work. Running a little behind time now. Tmr will be a busy day trying to clear the stuffs. I've also got my contract extended :D Haha... so will be able to continue working for another month. That will bring me to the first week of june le... time passes very fast. If things goes well... I might be offered another extension after june... but I am still considering whether to take it or not cos it will be in July when the contract ends... very close to the start of school le. So yar... might want to relax and do some things that I always wanted to do.

K lar... nothing much to blog about... feeling abit tired... but somehow can't get to sleep... Gonna have a hard time sleeping later cos I took a afternoon nap. It always keeps me awake pass midnight... haha... But okay lar.. coming week I got 2 lesser tuition lessons :) Having a break when the kid finished his exams. :D So should be quite a relaxing week :D

No comments: