Saturday, March 27, 2004

Haiz... another day has passed just like that...

Duno why these few days feel like staying home... very tired... so turn down some friends who ask me out. Pai say... I really very tired. First mz ask me go imm.. then I turn him down, then jason and gang ask me go bowling... I think yat piu addicted liao :p , but I turn them down too, then my cousin call say got job for me tmr, but I turn down the offer once again... Haiz... duno wads bothering me...

Then today loy han finally called me :D He appealed to come to yj cos jj dun let him take the subjects he want :D Yay... finally another commomwealthian in yj... He will be reporting on monday :D

Special thanks to min zhong again for changing my shoutbox's background color to white :D Haha... so thoughtful. Thanks :D

No comments: