Sunday, March 21, 2004

Yay... Finally... fixed some technical problem :D So let me add on to my previous post :D Hmm... on friday we went watch the movie 20 30 40 :D:D Haha it was so fun :D:D Actually we plan to watch the haunted mansion at first. But when we reached the cinema, we walk around the 'now showing' posters then that movie caught our eye. Then because everyone was so 'bo liao' So we all decided to go catch that movie :P Then I was the one who bought the tickets :S . Ha ha it was so fun. We went into the cinema 5 min earlier then there was no one there. The we thought we went into the wrong cinema so we came out to check again.... Then finally the show started... actually it wasn't the content of the movie that was so funny. Its that all the people around... most of them are like couples or a group of girls... then the 4 noobie boys sat in the cinema. It was like so EXTRA lor.... Haha... I think if I carry on I can write a compo liao. So I'll end here :D

Haiz... school starting soon... back to normal life.... nothing special. So I think I won't be posting everyday unless something 'special' happen. :'(

No comments: