Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Loneliness... found me again... Haiz... today I finally realise.... I am still a lonely soul... Though I have friends around me... none of them are close.... They still haven't understand me enough.... Haiz... then me myself also haven't really understand them enough too... But... they never give me a good impression... Haiz... so I am still alone, mentally. Haiz... friends are easy to find, but close friends are not... It is not easy to find someone who shares the same interest, same thoughts and someone who really understand and concern about you. I miss everyone in my secondary school... they are the ones who really know who I am... who really cares about me. And the memories we share. Memories is important in maintaining a friendship.. but I takes time to accumulate. Hope that the coming OBS camp will be part of the memories and let me understand my friends better and for my friends to understand me better too.

No comments: