Saturday, March 27, 2004

Yay... just added a shoutbox to my blog :D Special thanks to min zhong who helped me installed it :D But then now the shoutbox is black.... will try to change my blog to suit that color otherwise it looks odd. So keep a lookout for more changes to my blog :P

Hmm... today very tired... went to school in the morning, as usual, there were lots of free period, if all the periods are compressed together, I would be able to go home before 11!!! Now I have to stay until 3... Then after that went to get my pay :P Haiz... pay also very little... Then met up with min zhong... Haiz... duno why feel very tired... maybe cos I never got any rest cos I went straight after school. After then go home lor... made it just in time for feng shen bang :D Haiz... very tired ar...

No comments: