Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Hmm... maybe I shall stop writing down what happens everyday... Feels more like a log rather than a blog. Read liao also very boring. So I shall try to post more about my thoughts... unless something really interesting happens :P So that mean I won't be posting as frequent too :D

Wahahaha... such a great ending for today :P Elgin just found me :D:D So fun... Haha... he went to commonwealth channel and ask for me... Then he fake ger too... haha... Actually the clue I gave very big lar, I said I only go to 2 channel, commonwealth and yishun. I thought he will one by one whois. Haha... surprised when he came into the channel to ask :P One more thing is that there is someone in commonwealth channel that actually knows me.... hmm... strange... I thought I always in low-profile? :P

No comments: