Thursday, March 25, 2004

Wah... bad news bad news... the company which I worked for the 2nd time paid me so little!!! Haiz... but luckily enough to cover up the cost of my new prodikey.... Haiz... dun think I will work for that company again....

Another bad news today... I only have 6 weeks to train up and pass my NAFA test!!! Otherwise, I will receive 'special training' twice a week in school!!!! Argh... must go gym to train pull-up liao... :'(

Haiz... then ok lar, today isn't filled up with bad news.... I had my first PE lesson after 5 months of break!!! And the best thing is, the lesson ended after the PE teacher gave a speech!!! :D:D Didn't have to do anything at all!!!! What a wonderful start for me :D

Then in school also got some quite annoying thing happened... Today I was in the IT resource room doing my designing, alone, teacher went to the art studio for lesson... Then a while later a girl came in... chio or not.. depends on who is looking lar... then we started talking a while, after that I continued my designing. Moments later, I went toilet. Then hor when I came back, I found that my bag is opened... she took my pencil box without telling me.... SO RUDE!!! what if I have something indecent inside leh... Hmm... then I also dun want to tell her off cos she gal gal lar... so when she returned my things I let the matter rest lor...

OKie so as said in the pervious post... my blog is getting a fresh new look :D This is my brain-child after spending my free period in the IT resource room this week. As promised, this design is 99% original, 1% is the font. Then the template is as usual, adapted from may*design. :D:D The feathers is I draw one leh, every single strand is I use tablet one by one draw in one. :D:D So enjoy :D If you have any comments feel free to e-mail me :D I will continue making new designs and upload it onto my blog :D So always keep a look out for new things :D

No comments: