Monday, March 22, 2004

Yay... just received a good news :D... but actually not a good news lar... Loy han may be joing the YJ family!!! :D But hor very sad, he is being forced to go there... but nvm, as long as we work hard, we can succeed wherever we are!!!

Haiz... today is another boring day... Everything is in a mess.... Haiz... today is the first day for the JC 2nd intake students, so before they are finally sorted into their permanent classes, the JC 1 will run on a temporary time-table. So I get tons of free period everyday.... Then also if they are not sorted out, I don't really know who are my new classmates and who are my tutors, I hope that we get back out past tutors. But I think for GP we weren't so lucky, today another teacher came... haiz... actually she not that bad lar, but not 'friendly' enough...

Haiz... so the day goes by like that lor... Early in the morning the principal talk crap about how the school performed for A lvl last year... After that we wen back to class to sort our admin stuffs. Then we start going for lessons liao.. Actually cannot be considered lessons lar... the chinese lecture talk cock about the chinese A, then the gp did some super cheem crossword puzzle. Then physic did a revision test!!! Haiz...actually that was the best thing I ever did today... Then for the free period, I thought of going to the art room to play with photoshop, but then the teacher isn't in. So I started floating around the school like a wandering ghost....

Haiz... duno when will this stop... It has been almost more than 4 months since my last serious studying. Now with everything still in a mess, when can I settle down? Now I start to worry about the year end promos. We have to squeeze so many stuffs into our brain with only about 1/2 year...

No comments: