Friday, June 04, 2004

Aww.... haiz... had chinese oral today. Think I fail already. Duno why am I so nervous. I kind of have the same feeling as that time when I took my staff sergeant test. Haiz... I keep forgeting a lot of things and my brain cannot process information and think. It was like completely blank. Maybe because I was in an unfamiliar enviroment cos normally we have oral like there is a table in between then can rest my hand or somewhat play with my hand so as to make me calm down. but this time round there isn't any table, then my hands keep trembling. Somemore, this time round it in an enclosed area, I took the oral in the control room. Haiz.... luckily this is not the actual A-lvl oral exam or I sure die. Hope I won't be so nervous during the actual A lvls.
Okie enough for today. Haiz... nowadays my hands getting itchy liao. I want to buy new 'toys'!!!! Haha... feels like I haven't quite spent any money to buy 'toys' for myself. Haha... So I prepared some money, not too much, to spent on the PC show :D Haha... I'll be going tmr, see if there is any fun and cute little things that are not too expensive to pamper myself :P Haha... think I'm still like a kid hur :P only that my 'toys' are now more expensive :P
Haiz... nowadays also quite busy. After blogging I'll have to go back to do my PW, was at it the whole afternoon. Hope to finish it during the weekends :D Think thats enough for today :) BYE~

No comments: