Saturday, June 26, 2004

Its the second day since I came back from china. think I won't be posting anything more about the trip. Nothing much to talk anyway....
Haiz.... its the second day liao.... started to feel abit bored....
Kind of miss dining with the people in the trip. You know, for the past few weeks... those people are like my family, we ate every meal together. You know.... then we will comment on the food, chat about whats going on.... we are just like a little family... I really love that feeling. But now.... haiz.... don't get the chance liao.... the atmosphere during meals is so different..... I wonder when can we get together to have another meal........
You know, now I have this feeling that cant be described with words.... It is almost the same as losing someone, loniness. We had so much fun during the 2 weeks.... why can't life continue like that?
Sad~

No comments: