Thursday, June 03, 2004

Sian AR!!!!!!!! Deadline for the stage 1 of PW is due this weekend!!!! And there is still so much things to do....
Then there is also a lot of things to be done. Haiz... kind of have this 'zhi tao ku chi' feeling. Cos I brought all this upon myself. Who ask me go and be so enthu, sign up for so many things.
Haiz... let me see what are the things I have not done.
1)My PW deadline!!!
2)I'll be flying off to china next thursday and I have not packed a single thing yet!!!
3)I have now officially signed up for the flash movie competition due in november!!!
4)I also sign up for video production....

Argh!!! Really have to stop liao. Otherwise later fail my promos, everything wasted sia..... Now I finally feel the stress of JC life!!! Haiz... but I keep telling myself. Just bear with it for 1 more year. 1 more year and everything will be over. 1 year is a very very short time. Like this I've already endured for 6 months. So 1 year is nothing to me :P Haha.... haiz... life is so meaningless. Hmm.. I guess after my A lvl, and after my NS, I will go NIE to train to be a teacher :D Haha... then I will teach my students well so that they will have a more meaningful time in school :D

Okie lar~ I think thats all for tonight :D ByE~

No comments: