Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Life is so meaningless. Haiz... was thinking of why I exist in this world. Saw this picture yesterday



Makes me recall the days during OBS. You know, during that time, life was back to the basics. There are no TVs, no computers, no handphone, no school,no homework, no exams. It is just plain survival. I think I enjoyed the camp alot. During that time, my mind is free of stress. I do not have to worry about what homework have I not done, what exams are coming, or even, whether my computer is going to crash again. Everything was so relax.

The title of that picture is [Better than TV]. Yar~ A simple flower could be much better than a complex TV. Can you imagine yourself as that character in the picture. Under the stars and squating down on the field. Looking at the flower. In your mind, you think of nothing, you feel light~ A gentle breeze.

How I wish my life would be like that of the character in the picture. But will it ever be possible?

No comments: