Friday, June 25, 2004

Special Edition: China CIP Trip

Yo! Finally settled down in china. Haha... had a quite boring day. Am very tired now. Zzzz... But haha, the earlier part of the day was very lonely and boring. But now finally settled down and met my roommate, things started getting better, haha, at least got people to talk to. Saw many interesting things today but I think I won't be writing down. Just write down my thoughts enough. Very sleepy now. Hope tmr will be a better day. Bye~
Tanbk@10-6-04

Yo! Its the second day of my stay at the hostal liao. Its now only about 5pm, but they having break so here I am, writing my entry. haha.. Things start to become better liao. Finally went out to the classes to make friends. The people here are very very friendly. Haha... got to sit beside someone who resembles rong zuo!!! Haha... not only size lookalike his personality also very similar. Then also met the class monitor of the class. Haha... then follow them to have lesson lor. First lesson they had is maths. haha... their maths is the same topic we are studying now!!! I was like Uh oh... die... I didn't revise my work so I don't know how to do almost everything :P Haha... haiz... who ask my so lazy :P So yar~ then half-way tru the lesson, a bell sounded and music played. Haha... they had this practise here that 2 times a day, they will stop to massage their eyes. I was like -____- !. They already had morning exercise and now this....After that lesson carried on. Then finally lesson over the guys went to play basketball, so I tagged along lor. Midway 2 girls approached us to talk about singapore. The people here are very inquisitive, haha, can't imagine singaporeans doing that :P OOoo... just realised that I've written quite a number of pages :P Got quite a lot of things to say. And btw, the food here is fansistic!!! We are treated even better than the principal here.... You know, when we dine we are given a special room which look 100% like a chinese restaurant, while the teachers and principal eat at the canteen!! And while we are dining, there will be one person standing by to serve us leh!!! Woah... we are really treated like VIPs. The service here is also very good. The hostal was intended to be 6 person share 1 room, but because of us they change it to 3 per room. And every morning still got ROOM SERVICE!!! one leh.... I was really -__- !!! Wahahaha... I talk so much today... about the living enviroment, you have to take a look at the photo or you will never believe how nice we are treated.... got to go now. Bye~
Tanbk@11-6-04

Arlow!!! Has been quite some time since my last entry... was very tired for the past few days so didn't write any entry. Lots of very interesting things happen. During the weekend, we went to shao xing. Then went to their places of interest :) Those places are quite boring lar. See those exibits about those people like lu xun... I was like bored to geath... but we finally got a chane to stay in a hotel!! Finally had a very very nice and long bath and a think comfy bed and blanket through the night. Still got TV somemore!!!. Then watched the jacky wu show, guess guess guess. They found a 'urine man' That sicko made his family drink urine!!! They even have a urine lollipop, and a whole bath tub of urine for bathing!!! I really wonder how they go out on the streets after washing themselves with urine.... Then hor they even have a 10 yr urine used for treating wounds!!! Me and my roommate are screaming and 'eeing' while the show is one... It is so disgusting!!!! Then whie we are there finally got a chance to do shopping. Bought lots of potato chips!!! Haha, the flavours are so special. Then have the chilli crab flavour, five spice fish flavour and peking duck flavour!!! But I wonder how am I going to bring it back to singapore. Actually now hor nothing to write liao... cos just now got interrupted as I need to go for lesson... OS yar~ now brain blank blank liao. So I'll just end here for today
Tanbk@16-6-04

16-6-04 cont...
Yo! Backed here writing. Just went to have a bath and have some spare time before going for debrief.... Haha... So lets talk about something. Recently a girl caught my attention. She is the kind of girl that I always wanted lor. You know ... have courtesy, quite average looks and got this feeling that she is also motherly as well. You know, on the point of courtesy. I find that she is some sort of like me lor, always put other people piority above self. And one indicator that she has very good background is that she pushed in her chair after meals lor. OF cos I also do that lar. But you know, the whole table only me and her pushed in the chair lor. So that gave me a very good impression of her. About her looks, yar though she is not those very pretty kind, but I think its pretty enough for me lor. Cos I also not very suave either :P. So yar~ then the motherly part, this morning saw her hanging out her clothes to dry after washing lor, so this gave me a impression that she will make a perfect wife in future... And one more point, from how she dress. I can some sort of infer that she is not those kind of people who to town like from everynow and then or go clubbing and all those sort of not very 'decent' things. So yar~ I think I finally found what I'm looking for lor, but hor... I think its still early to go in depth into relationship lor. Must observe her a bit more first. So okie shall end here.
Tanbk@16-6-04

Yo!!! Got free time again so here I am writing my entry :D. Haha... today almost the same thing happen lor, but in the morning we gave the class a english lesson... Haha, things didn't go s smoothly as we thought. Our english also not very good either, so we taught a few mistakes... but overall managed to finish the lesson... today, I finally realised how VIP we are.... They even let us plant a tree in the school~~~~ I was like -__- Wah..., we so tua bai ar!!!! haha... then thats about all for today... And about the girl I like... haha, duno if I have mistaken or not, I think , got some indications from her liao.... duno is it real or not. :P Ok yar~ there is also this other guy who like want to try to woo here, kind of always stick to her... Guess I'll try to pay more attention to her to let the guy have minimal contact with her. But I believe that I am better than him, if I really lose to him, I'll just wish the girl good luck for the rest of her life. Cos thee few days living with him (he's my roommate) Hm.... can tell that he will not make a good husband, though he can be a good boyfriend... So haha, wish me good luck and maybe you all will get to attend my wedding dinner in 4 yrs time :P Then have babies after another 2 yrs, cos need to get a job first :P Then I can be a father at the age of 24!!!! Then I can retire at the age of 55, when my child will be already 31, then I will have grand children too!!! Then I can enjoy the rest of my life after 55 ont he money given by my children and maybe grandchild and maybe from some investments and savings :) Then I can like go abroad once a year. A 4 room HDB is good enough for me... and I will choose a location near to thje community center and take part in all sorts of activities and make friends and even organise some activities and get to mix around with young people :D Whahaha.... talk cock sia... but I really hope I can live this kind of life in future... :D
Think thats enough for today. Bye~
Tanbk@17-6-04

Yo!!! has been some time since my last entry, was busy making presends to give my class, so was quite busy. Haha.. now lying on my bed writing this entry... kind of sleepy now... received quit a number of presents from the student here :) Haiz... Okie~ shall share some gossip about myself :D. Haha... just learned that news started spreading... but now feeling confused, should I go for it? Do I really like her?
Tanbk@21-6-04

More entry in the next post. Very tired now :P Happy reading :)

No comments: