Monday, June 28, 2004

Haiz... having a headache now.... Lots of work to do.... got physics test on wednesday followed by maths test on saturday... haiz... tmr still need to go for PW meeting.... Argh!!! Then still got maths tutorial to rush, physics tutorial to complete all by thursday wednesday!!!! Argh.... my headache getting worst.... Haiz... first day of school already like that liao.... Then somemore my maths teacher said, this is the decision you made 3 months ago... its too late to turn back, so you will just have to bear with it :| And she said that maths is going to be very tough with 2 major topics coming up. TRIGO!!! AND DIFFERENTIATION!!! thats wad made my a-maths grade drop and now they are back to haunt me..... Haiz... yar, just like she said, this is the path that I chose to take, BUT do I really have a choice? Going to a jc is the shortest way to the Uni... So wad choice do I have left? Haiz.... Life is so meaningless, they got this quote saying life is all about choices... yar right... thats bullshit. Yes, you can make choices, but you will have to bear the consequences. Life isn't that fair afterall...
Ok lar... should stop grumbling liao.... haha later scare away all my visitors.
Came across this quote today during GP. 'Even a stopped clock is right twice a day'
Hmm... wad do you all think of this quote? My interpretation of it is that even if you are as useless as a stopped clock... there are times where you are useful.
Hmm... does the society now tolerate any mistakes? If you are useless, would the society give you chance to make yourself useful? I believe not... So in order to survive in this society today... you can't be a stopped clock. Even if you really stopped, you still have to push yourself and manually turn the hands of the clock every now and then to keep up with the time. Otherwise, you would just be thrown into the rubbish bin~
Haha... I think I kind of not feeling very good today.... typed so much things. but I hope that these things do make some sense, and you readers will take some time to ponder over the points I made. Theres a shoutbox beside for you to post your views too :D
Think its enough for today. Hope tmr will be a better day. Goodnight~ :)

No comments: