Wednesday, April 06, 2005

-.- I still look like a kid in my photo -.- Will take another pic next time -.-
Anyway.... changed abit of things... cos I found that the previous link to my art gallery is not working... then I didn't put my e-mail up.... Actually I uploaded this thing 2 days ago... then they now then refresh....

Okie... changed my photo... but will take another 2 days for it to take effect... nvm.... this time round did some photo shop effect to it :D So yar... it dosen't look too kiddy... Talking about kiddy.... Everytime I go cut hair.... then when paying the barber will ask... sec school? Its kind of irritating lor... everytime I will have to say jc.... Do I look so kiddy? -.- If this happen last year, I still okay with it lor... cos yar... some people are sec 5 students... so perhaps the same age as me.... but now I'm 1 year older liao... still sec school? -.- Very irritating leh... and its not only 1 barber lor.... all of them ask me the same question... Haiz..... How do I look more grown up? -.- I've been thinking... perhaps my clothes? Cos always wear those old clothes when cutting hair.... which is a few years old liao.... which I bought when I am still kiddy.... But then thinking again.... izzit my built? But not likely leh... cos I dun really have a small frame.... then I think its my face liao lor.... maybe I still have the kiddy look 0.o

Anyway... nothing much for today.... going for dinner liao... bye~

No comments: