Sunday, April 17, 2005

:P Have been neglecting my blog for the past few days... hehe.... not in the mood to type lar....

But yesterday and today.... I feel rather cheerful :D Haha.... spoke alot.... Cos yar.... normally when I am at home during the weekends, I seldom speak :S Not that I dun want lar... cos during the weekends I'm normally in the half asleep mode..... cos trying to catch up with sleep mah.... But this weekend I very awake... haha... maybe cos I slept very early on friday.... then recharged all my energy already :D

OKay... anyway.... want to share some interesting facts I learnt :D

First one.... about the Dice :D You know which number has the highest probability?
Its the number behind one, Six :D haha.... know why.... cos the one face, only got 1 dot mah.... so there is more plastic there, but the 6 face, got 6 holes drilled out mah... so its lighter :D .... Thats why the heavier part which is the 1 will always face the ground :P haha..... but... there is only so little difference in the mass lar.... you play a few times won't affect much.... unless you play a lot lar.... :D Now I know new year want to bet which number liao... hehe....

Second one... about electricity..... Wonder why electrician usually use the back of their hands to touch something that might be live? Cos yar..... electricity would cause your muscles to contract. So if you touch the wire with your palm. The muscles will contract and you will grip onto the wire.... Thats why you see in the movies that people keep grabbing to the wire when they get electrocuted... its not that they want to grap... but its they can release.... :S Interesting right :D haha....

Hmm... then yar... on friday I got back my PW result :D Got a band 2.... nothing to be happy about.... cos yar... like what kerling said.... with the national average of 70++ % people getting band 1 and 2..... the band 2 I got only put me on par with the majority..... I am not any much better or worst then the majority.... So yar...... the value of band 2 is negated.... Its kind of scary nowadays that the first few grades is so common.... The value of second grade has dropped so much, since so many people can get it.....

Btw... there is this funny thing about the grading of PW.... there is this colummn that says exceeding expecation. Then they list down what they EXPECT you to do to get that grade.... -.- They already want us to exceed their expectation, but yet, we are graded upon their expecation of the 'exceeding expecation' -.-

K lar.. nothing much to talk about liao... bye bye :) Have a new week ahead :D

No comments: