Thursday, April 14, 2005

:D ITs 10.11 now... just got home... had maths revision lecture from 7 till 9pm today... Nothing much happen.... Was rather surprised at the attendence :S haha... cos yar... I thought nobody would come as it is not compulsary and so late at night..... but in the end, about 200+ people turned up.... even people like chou chun, andy and kerling also turned up :P haha.... Chou chun very funny... after dinner, when we were heading back to school... he left us for home, then after walking awhile, we turn back and saw him behind us... haha.... then yar... eng jin who left school at 3 also came back :S haha... All say dun want to go in the end still all turn up -.-

Today also had NAPFA test... as usual, failed my pull up. But this time round I also failed standing broad jump and 2.4, Haiz.... maybe too long nv go for PE lesson liao lar.... so cannot perform, missed 2 lessons consecutively.... First tiem cos of gastric pain, second time whole class pon : So yar... when I was running.... a lot of thing went tru my mind..... Its was a struggle both physically and mentally.... Cos yar... keep thinking to myself.... whether to give up and start walking or not... so yar... first 3 rounds still okay... but after that, I decided to give up.... and start walking..... I've never walk during 2.4 for almost a year liao... everytime I try to push myself to run and try my best not to walk... but this time... duno is I become slack liao.... or I really cannot take it...... haiz.... must try harder next time.....

Oh.... I also find out that I'm overweight!!!! -.- I dun want to do extra 3 mths BMT!!!! Argh.... think they going to take our weight during the medical check up... so yar... I haven't book my date, but guess by now should be left those quite late dates liao lar... which is around june.... Haiz... so yar... within 1 month I need to reduce my weight by 6kg!!!! Well.... it dosen't seem too much lar... 6 kg.... but hmm.... hope I can make it :S

And tmr is the release of PW result liao!!! haha... so excited :S haha.... waited for it for so long liao.... and its finally coming out!!! Hope that my group will get gd results :D Wish me and my group good luck :D

Okay... shall end it here for today.... will come back for more tmr.... very tired now.... bye :D

No comments: