Saturday, April 09, 2005

OKie... here's something from yesterday.... I typed something, but in the end I can't upload....

So here it is...

OMG.... A cockroach just ran across my table right in front of me!!!.... -.- I was surfing the net then wasn't paying attention also cos cos it was running real fast.... So at first I only saw something black black and it looks slimy slimy with tenticles.... Haha... looks like some creature from the sci fi film.... Then when it ran to the floor then I realise that it was a cockroach.... Then cos it didn't came to my mind to kill it, I just want to get it out of my room first... so I open the door.... Then the cockroach ran straight into my parent's room which was right opposite mine.... haha.... Then my mon quickly took a rag and tried to kill it.... but the cockroach was lucky to escape leaving a limp behind -.-
Haiz... duno why insects are so fond of my room.... the whole house hor, insects love my room the most.... there are countless beetles that flew into my room.... I slept with a cockroach before... and squashed it... haha.... cos in the morning when I was folding my blanket, it fell from inside FLATTENED -.- Then also got one morning... there is this giant moth at my main door, then when I was about the leave the house and open the door.... the moth flew across the living room.... into the corridoor leading to the rooms... there are 3 rooms leh... but duno why it just chose my room -.-
Then yar... my room also like got house lizards.... but I seldom see them... last time you know my window, they have this sticker on it.... then the glue of the sticker melted and drips down, then one day I saw a baby lizard being stuck onto the glue.... Imagnie how sticky the glue is that it can immobilise a baby lizard -.-
Haiz... duno why leh.... my room is rather clean and tidy leh....
K lar... then hmm... nothing much in school today lor.... Had our first maths tutorial lesson with mrs kwang... K lar... the not too bad... abit slow.... still acceptable lar...... but I still prefer ms lee..... haha.... cos yar... like got a bit of generation gap.... although she tried to joke, but... hmm.... not too funny lar :) haha.... But nvm.... though she teaches slower abit.... we get extra lessons.... so yar... it kind of make up for the slow pace... :)
Then today also feeling much better liao :) Though still got abit pain, but the pain is not that intense... but well... still have to take medication for the next 2 days.... -.- haiz.... the syrup very disgusting lor.... haiz.....
K lar... nothing much liao... bye :)
Hmm.... k lar... nothing much liao....

OKay.... then for today... also nothing much lar... did some maths tutorial.... Can't finish everything.... but tmr must study econs liao.... cannot afford to keep failing.... My previous block test result was horrible.....

Then at night went for dinner lor... then on the way back home from the MRT station, the whole place is infested with flies!!!!! Its really scary you know.... kind of like that time during the OBS, you can see everyone on the street waving their hands trying to get the flies away.... Too bad I didn't have camera then, otherwise you can see for yourself how bad the situation is...

but can roughly guage from this pic below....

http://tanbk.mobilefly.net/flies%20010.jpg

A small little light outside my flat already got like 20+ flies.... and you multiply by the number of street light on the streets and other lights from other sources.... The number is terrifying....

But hey... haha... because of this, I got opportunity to take some really nice photo :D Haha...

The first one...


http://www.deviantart.com/view/17030558/

I named this golden flight... because this picture is taken using the candle mode due to the lighting, and the slower shutter speed, I managed to capture the path of the flight Cool hur~

And this


http://www.deviantart.com/view/17030695/

This is another photo of the flies.Used a different mode (forgot which mode) as used in the Golden Flight. Named this the last flight, cos after I took the photo... my grandma took a insecticide and killed them all.... :S haha...

See the magic of photography... haha... it transformed the flies from what we see in the very first picture to pictures like Gloden Flight and The Last Dance :D

okay... thats all for today..... bye bye~ :)

No comments: