Thursday, April 07, 2005

Just came back from the clinic.... had this reccuring acute pain in my stomach for the past 2 days.... Then yar.... went to see the doctor and found out that it is gastric pain -.- haha... cos I nv had gastric pain before, so at first I thought it was something serious... but.... it turn out to be gastric pain... Now I know how it feels like.... haha.....

Anyway... must not starve myself liao... gonna arm myself with biscuits for those days with 4 hrs of lesson straight.... :P haha....

Hmm... then today nothing much happen lar.... skipped PE, cos I duno whether is it serious or not mah....

.... K lar.... nothing much to write liao.... Gonna rest well..... tmr is a rather 'not too hectic' day.... so yar... actually this week kind of slack... cos going tru test paper... then haven't been doing much tutorial... but I didn't enjoy much cos wasn't feeling very well... had slight fever at first, then now gastric pain.... Hope I can recover by next week cos tutorials will start again... can't afford to slack liao....

Thats all for today.... bye~

No comments: