Monday, April 04, 2005

Wee... :D haha... another addition to my gallery :D

Cos yar... today dun have to go school so early so got a chance to take this photo... cos yar.... normally when I go school the sky still dark dark one lor.... See... so poor thing... have to go school so early... :P haha... anyway.... cos yar.... wanted to try taking photo at different time of the day, cos got different effect one.... :D And the season for taking sunset pictures at my house come liao :D haha.... cos yar... during this time of the year... I get to see very beautiful sunset from my house :) So hehe.... nowadays... every evening I would look out of the window to see if I can see any sunset :D Cos sometimes its too cloudy, then not nice liao :)

Named this picture monday blues.... Cos yar... it was taken today... Monday... and its blue :D So its monday blue... :D Hope ya like it :)

Btw... if you look closely.... see the middle part of the building is straight.... but the right colummn is slanted... I duno why it became like that :S There is kind of some distortion there. :S

Anyway... talk so much... here is the pic :P haha....



If you can't see it or want the full view.... pls click here http://www.deviantart.com/view/16844976/

K lar... thats all for now... may or may not come back later to write about wad happen today.... nothing much actually...

So see ya :)

No comments: