Wednesday, August 24, 2005

All ready to prepare for war! LOL... haha.... went to get my mahjong paper today... and two of them is up on my wall liao :D Take a look :P



One piece is for econs and the other for misc stuffs. So from now on... whenever I meet with something that i want to make myself remember, I would write it down on the paper. So everynow and then I would refer to it and force an impression on my mind :P Hope it helps in my studying ;)

K lar... then today in school... haiz... did quite badly for the thermo test... then mr leong wrote, Hope you can concentrate better after NIBC (the blogging competition). This is really bad. Actually hor.... I don't like to use the competition as an excuse for anything. I would like to keep things seperate.... the reason I didn't do well for the test is carelessness... not that I was too busy with the competition...

Got a recommendation of a documentry for you people to watch tonight :D Haha.... its at 10pm... forgot which channel... just surf around and find yourself... Its about an research on whether intelligence is actually inborn or acquired. They go and study duno how many people from the first day they are born till they are twenty... which means the research took 20 years to complete.... which is older than my age lar.... so yar.... its a really interesting documentry.... Haha.... So for those whom are interested in finding out the big question of whether intelligence is inborn or not... do catch this documentry :)

Okay... thats all for today... bye ~ prelim phys prac tomorrow :) Wish everyone all the best :D

No comments: