Tuesday, August 02, 2005

okay... I'm actually stucked at how to start off this blog entry.... but hey... I've started... haha....

KK... well.. today nothing much... school was as usual... haha.... had a talk on mental health during the pc-ct period... Sounds abit weird hor.. mental health.... seems like we got some kind of mental problem.... The talk was about managing stress... taught us how to analyse ourselves and find out what makes us angry and how to deal with it... And guess how would I deal with my stress? SLEEP! LOL... for people belonging to the same category as me, sleeping is a key way of relieving stress! haha... so yar... after this gonna go and relief some stress before continuing to do my work again....

Talking about work.... haiz.... am having headache on how to deal with my maths.... Things are not going as I wish it would go... I seem to have forgotten a lot of things.... I felt so stupid when doing maths... ARGH!!!! haiz... hope next time won't have to take maths in the Uni... otherwise it won't be just talks on mental health next time... haha....

K lar... nothing much liao... gonna end here.. bye :)

No comments: