Sunday, August 28, 2005

:) Has been a long time since I last blog :D Haha... blogging less often now... often too tired during the weekdays.... So lets go~

Hmm... I can't actually remember things from chronological order... so I'll start with the things that I have most impression of....

The very first thing... I help ej cut his hair... lol... not cut actually... trim :P Haha... it was the day of phys prac. He had long hair and was caught by the teacher. The teacher asked him to go cut and come back to school for him to see. ej didn't want to leave and come back school again so he borrowed a pair of scissors from edward and asked people to help him cut.... lol.... So yar... I volunteered :P lol... has always wanted to cut people hair... muahaha... every time see the barber cut like so easy... I even tried to cut my own hair... but gave up eventually as my hands are not oriented in the correct way. And I can't see the back of my own head. When I look at the mirror, the direction changed. I have to move my hands left in real life to move it right in the mirror. But muahaha.... although it was only a trim... it was still cool.... haha... maybe I can consider this profession next time :P haha... The results were quite okay :P haha.... used a little technique that I observed when the barber is doing his job :P lol.... was really fun :P Next time anyone want to cut their hair... can come to me... free of charge for the first 50 customers... lol... cos by the end of 50... I would have master the skill.... muahahaha.... K lar... have to stop day dreaming :P

Other than that... hmm.... what have I done for the past week.... can't really remember leh... oh... haha... mentioned about the phys prac just now... haiz.... think its a goner... duno why... everything dosen't seem right... my readings all go haywire.... I had to cancel here and there... significant figures also all screwed up.... Even the axis of my graph also went wrong.... haiz.... had a bad feeling throughout the whole experiment.... nvm... I'll just have to pray hard that the mistakes are not too serious... and the teacher won't be pissed off by my untidiness.... haha... it was the worst prac I had... duno why always screw up my prac during major exams... still remember the O lvls prac.... I did the whole prac in pencil!!! Its said that pencil is for rough workings so it won't be counted.... that means that my whole prac should get a 0 except for the graph parts which are supposed to be pencil... that left me worried for the whole month before I recover and the result was released..... am glad that I still managed to get a A2 for phys... meaning that my prac didn't affect much.... haiz.... was really scary sia... I hope that this time round the A lvls would go on smoothly....

Hmm... after that... like nothing much liao.... then friday played UNO with soo fen and gang. haha.. well... though it was a game for children. We still had fun :D haha... I won 2 out of 4-5 game :P Think that my luck was pretty good for that day :D Or perhaps my lucky star was 1 seat away... muahaha.... kk... shh.....

Thats all for now lar... weekends nothing much to write... as usual... slacked... but this time round still managed to do 60 questions of econs MCQ.... yay... haha.... give myself a pat.... lol... think I'll be doing MCQs during the weekends from now on... thats the only work that I can do without falling asleep :P haha.... k lar.... ending the entry liao :D Have a nice week ahead :)

No comments: