Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Hmnm... guess I'll take this time to blog :) Its the last day of the national day break... but... in another 2 days time... it will be weeked again :)

Okay... lets start with monday.... well... monday went school early in the morning to take attendence for prize giving... I got a distinction in CCA achievement award :) Haha... was nominated my mr leong :D So yar.... went there early in the morning... after that went up stage to get the award.... Was a bit dissappointed at first as I thought there would be prize money :P haha.... but then... well... its okay lar :) Just that I miss getting money from the government.... LOL... ever since I got into sec school... I stop getting money liao :P Haha... cos yar... I got a edusave bursary in pri 4... then edusave scholarship in pri 5&6... then after that nothing liao.... so haha... when I heard there will be money at first... I thought... wah.. finally... after 5 years... I still can receive some money from the govt :P But... its okay... :) Afterall I haven't been getting it for such a long time... and I know that it isn't easy to get.... Cos in primary school.... those weaker students are all around... so its easier to be the top.... but when you get into sec school... those weak ones will have been streammed.... leaving the smarter ones... so its hard to climb to the top... and now... haiz... dun need to say... the competition is even fiercer.... so... have no hope to getting anything liao lar :)
But there was still a little surprise... :D Got a little trophy...


It has been a loooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggg long time since I last got a trophy liao.... The last time I got one was during the sports day in K1..... I didn't even get in K2 haha... the only 2 trophy I got in my whole life till now was one in nursery and the last in K1... :'( so pathetic right... lol.... So yar... I finally got another one after more than 10 years!!!! LOL....

Then after that had the sports day... then go home liao....

In the evening there was a family gathering bbq at my house.... all my relatives were here.... ate a lot... haha..... then also chatted about army stuffs wif my cousin... he was a sign on officer.... (duno wad rank.... I know nuts about the ranks in the army =x ) but should be quite high lar... cos he got the sword... ( duno the real name ) in his house.... Anyway... he was saying that I still got hope lar... haha... cos I failed my NAPFA... so I had to go in earlier... but... he said if I continue to train now.... then when I get in... 2 weeks later there will be a test... so if I pass the test... then I will be able to come out till the actual training begins... but he said the 2 weeks in there will be tough lar... then hmm... guess I will have to start controlling my diet now :D then also have to train up liao... Then yar... he also told us behind the scene work in the army.... also some stories about his training in taiwan... lol.. he said... the night in taiwan is very dark... so dark that you can't see your fingers when you stretch out in front of you... so that night they have to dig a hole and sleep inside mah.. so yar... he dug one in the dark and slept.... then when he woke up in the morning.... the first thing he saw was a old man looking at him... he dug into someone's grave!!! LOL....

Hmm... then... after that when they all go home... I helped in packing the stuffs and thats the end on one day :) Tuesday... stayed at home the whole day... did some maths... then watch the NDP in the evening... after that... went online for some games... and thats all for yesterday...

today... woke up... did maths... then went out to study at mac with sen min... well.. nothing much liao.....

Guess thats all for now lar :) bye~

No comments: